Preview Day: Sunday, April 18th
Auction Days: Monday, April 19th – Saturday, April 24th
This will be a celebration of God’s Faithfulness to the ministry throughout a year of unknown circumstances.
Items will be available for viewing on Sunday, April 18th at 2 p.m.
Bidding begins Monday, April 19th at 9:00 a.m.
Bidding ends Saturday, April 24th at 6:00 p.m.
Things you need to know:
- To bid on an item, you will need to set up an account. (You will be prompted to do so upon the first bid.)
- All bids remain anonymous. Bidders will be notified via email from “Better World” if outbid on an item.
- All bids are final. Winners’ credit cards will be charged at the close of the auction.
- Winners will be able to pick their items up at the CEF Office (310 Orchard Ave. Cuyahoga Falls) on Monday, April 26th, Wednesday, April 28th, or Friday, April 30th between 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Please note: upon bidding, bidders will have the option to include credit card processing fees and/or a donation to CEF, the auction hosting organization. Fees are OPTIONAL – uncheck the designated box to waive.